1. Please be home at the designated two-hour time frame given to you for your visit.
2. Please have all medications ready when provider arrives for your visit.
3. Please have any recent hospital or other medical
visit /procedure records available.
4. If the provider arrives and you are not home this is considered a “no show” and two no shows may lead to a discharge.
5. It is important for the doctor to see you monthly if you need controlled substance prescriptions refilled. A “no show” may cause delay in refills.
7. Our office phone line is available 24/7 for emergencies. Please utilize office hours for refill requests and general needs.
8. Please call in prescription needs 5 days before you are out of the medication.